UAS (aka Drone) Surveys and Mapping
Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS), or drones, have become an incredibly powerful data acquisition tool. From simple aerial photography to complex surveying and mapping, UAS technology increases the efficiency of these tasks and is literally taking engineering capabilities to new heights.
Sigma FAA-Licensed for UAS Services:
- FAA Section 333 Exemption / Part 107 compliant
- Remote Pilot Certified Operators
- Sport Pilot certified UAS operators
- Registered UAS with “N” number
- Covered by UAS-specific insurance policy
Sigma Offers Complete Range of UAS Services:
- Aerial Photography / Video Services
- Construction documentation
- Planimetric Mapping
- Orthorectified Imagery
- Digital surface model for topography and volumetric analysis
- GIS Integration
Aerial Photography / Video Services
UAS technology gives The Sigma Group’s clients in Milwaukee and beyond access to an important range of applications including building inspection, construction documentation, surveying, building modeling, and real estate marketing. Organizations leveraging UAS recognize the return on investment and efficiency. Clients new to UAS are often immediately impressed by its capabilities and cost-saving potential.
Woodland Prime Business Park Aerial Tour
We understand that each client is unique and that effective use of UAS technology helps address specific operational environment and challenges.