The Sigma Group brings experience and knowledge to each unique project to provide smart solutions to stormwater management including implementing traditional and Green Infrastructure strategies.
We actively pursue alternative funding strategies to offset Green Infrastructure costs through established relationships and funding entities.
Stormwater management is a core component of site design and civil engineering. In our four-season climate with freezing and thawing and large wet storm events, our team faces the challenges of stormwater head-on.
Our vast experience includes but is not limited to:
- Suburban retail developments
- Complicated urban infill projects
- Contaminated Brownfield sites
- Large multi-family and mixed-use projects
- Master planning for large industrial park projects
- Urban recreational parks
- Sports venues
- Waterfront and riparian projects
- Tax credit projects
- Big box projects
- Stormwater Site Design
- Stormwater Modeling
- Stormwater Construction Oversight
- Stormwater Compliance and Permitting
- Stormwater Grant Writing and Administration
- Stormwater Master Planning
- GIS Asset Management
We understand the need for varying solutions to meet client needs.