Facility assessments, audits, and monitoring of the operation and maintenance programs by the landlord, team, or other organization provide value to all stakeholders when conducted by an objective third party. These assessments can be conducted with any desired frequency and when performed at least annually provide a great measurement tool regarding the anticipated life of facility systems and financial planning information.
Sigma’s team of professionals have experience performing this function for Miller Park in Milwaukee and Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wis., as well as other manufacturing-oriented facilities.
Benefits derived from The Sigma Group third-party assessments include:
- Independent evaluation of the facility’s physical condition with perspective and knowledge of other similar facilities and uses
- Potential to benchmark maintenance level and expenditures against other similar facilities
- Help attain the useful life of the facility and equipment
- Help assure that money contributed by any stakeholders is invested to the maximum extent in preventative maintenance
- Independent evaluation of degree and depth of appropriate and prescribed preventative maintenance activities
- Provide information for long-term and short-term capital planning and improvements process
- Identity improvements to help avoid risk and reduce maintenance expenditures and operating costs
- Ensure that all maintenance functions are properly managed and that facility is organized to avoid maintenance oversight
- Help protect the investment in the physical asset and maintain a sound environment for employees and customers
- Extend the useful life of physical assets