Sigma provides environmental, health and safety services
Inpro Corporation is a global manufacturer of door and wall protection, washroom systems, expansion joint systems, privacy systems, elevator protection systems and architectural signage. Operations include injection molding, extrusion, solid surface manufacturing and finishing, surface coating, assembly, and warehousing. The Sigma Group has provided a variety of environmental, health and safety compliance services to Inpro’s six-building campus including the following:
- Air permitting and reporting
- Environmental compliance auditing and management
- Hazardous waste reporting
- ISO 14001 program development and auditing assistance
- SARA/EPCRA reporting
- Storm water management
- Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plan
Health & Safety Committee and Programs
Sigma has served as the chair person for Inpro’s Health & Safety Committee and leads the committee’s monthly meetings, including setting agendas and publishing meeting minutes. Sigma has also assisted with:
- Developing written programs for fall protection, respiratory protection, powered industrial vehicles, electrical safety, power tools, scaffolding, combustible dust, lifting safety, hazard assessment/PPE, and others.
- Conducting safety inspections of each of the buildings.
- Assisted with the development of Lockout/Tagout procedures for individual machines/equipment.
- Writing safety articles for Inpro’s monthly newsletter.
Sigma has also assisted with new process reviews and surveying and wetlands evaluation.