BASELINING ENERGY USE
Define existing conditions to frame a productive long-term energy use and savings strategy. Our baseline evaluation includes review of the following:
- As-built/architecture plans
- Equipment inventory and operating parameters
- Existing contracts and lease agreements
- Monitoring and maintenance plans
- Specific plans and specifications
- Utility bills/cost forecasts
The Sigma Group offers the tools to evaluate renewable energy for residential development and commercial and industrial applications:
- Biomass combustion
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling
- Solar Electricity
- Solar Hot Water
- Utility Purchase Programs
- Wind Energy
- Energy Assessments
We will prepare concept designs and obtain contractor quotes for the selected strategies in order to prepare preliminary budget information and the simple payback.
How much will it cost and what is the payback period? Sigma offers assistance developing project budgets and analyzing the return on investment using both simple payback methods and traditional life-cycle analysis to determine the expected time frame to offset the capital and operating expenses.
WATER SAVING SOLUTIONS
Do you understand your water use and discharge costs? Do they represent real conditions or could they be affected by leaking sewers, uncalibrated equipment, or other influences? Reduce water use and save money. Recycle water to reduce discharge costs and save more money. Sigma is adept at assisting clients with problems to quickly increase revenue and decrease expenses.
Sigma brings a wide range of experience and success with obtaining grant monies to off-set feasibility studies and capital expenses:
- Focus on Energy
- Local Power Company
- Private Philanthropy
- U.S. Department of Energy
- Wisconsin Department of Commerce
- Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
[hr margin=”0px 0px 40px 0px”]
[separator headline=”h3″ title=”Related Projects”]PDFs open in a new window.
- There are currently no PDFs for this service.
[separator headline=”h3″ title=”Contact Sigma”]About this service.
[box style=”1″][contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"][/box]