Sigma assesses office building conditions
The Sigma Group was retained to prepare a pre-purchase property condition assessment. The project consisted of a 500,000-square-foot, nine-story commercial retail office building which was constructed in 1974. The building had two underground parking levels.
Services provided by Sigma included:
- Review of facility plans and specifications
- Interview of facility maintenance staff
- Observation of all building components including exterior facade, roof, structural systems, interior finish and mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems
- Develop cost opinions for facility repairs and replacement items
- Preparation of final summary report