The Sigma Group, Inc. (Sigma) has a need for a Staff Site Design Engineer who is experienced in civil and site design for development projects in the commercial, industrial, and healthcare sectors.
A qualified candidate should have 0 to 4 years of experience providing consulting experience on development projects.
Other necessary skills include:
- B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering preferred, but not required
- Experience with civil engineering including site planning, grading and utilities
- Background experience in WisDOT inspection and/or design a plus
- Candidate must have experience using AutoCAD Civil 3D for municipal, road or site design. Co-op and internship experience will be considered.
- Strong communication skills
Sigma is an established civil and environmental engineering firm located near downtown Milwaukee, in the Menomonee Valley. This position is a special opportunity for an engineer to join a growing firm that has been involved in significant recent urban redevelopment in the area. Sigma rewards engineers for value brought to the firm and our clients. Therefore, we are searching for engineer that is willing to take on extra responsibilities, and engage with clients.
Our Milwaukee-based staff includes registered professional engineers in civil, mechanical, structural, environmental and chemical disciplines, registered land surveyors, construction inspectors, certified asbestos supervisors/inspectors, certified lead inspectors/risk assessors, Certified Hazardous Materials Managers, professional geologists and hydrogeologists, as well as additional engineering technicians, scientists and compliance specialists.