We are looking for a Staff Field Survey Technician with 1-3 years of experience to join our Civil Group.
Are you interested being part of a team and bringing your valuable skill set to all stages of transformative and challenging work? This position provides an opportunity for a surveyor to join a reputable, industry-leading engineering consulting firm where their professional goals can be achieved.
- Perform field work for boundary and topographic surveys
- Perform layout for construction, including buildings, pavements, utilities, etc.
- Perform control surveys & site calibrations using GPS
- Use Civil 3D to process field data and create drawings for use by office personnel.
- Position requires approximately 70% field work
Preferred candidates will have:
- Field experience including topography, boundary surveying and construction layout
- Experience with GPS and conventional instrument survey methods
- Experience using AutoCAD Civil 3D
- High-level of reliability and problem-solving skills
- The ability to carry tools and instrumentation and working outdoors in varying weather conditions.
- The ability to perform QA/QC checks on work performed
- The ability to work independently as well as on a crew.
- Accountability for quality of work, project schedule, and budget
- Competitive salary based on value of skills
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life, Short-Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing
Sigma strives to employ and retain highly motivated and passionate industry-leading professionals who want to make a difference.
Interested candidates: Send us your resume!