We are looking for a Senior Stormwater / Water Resources Engineer with 5-20 years of experience who is interested in a leadership role and bringing their valuable skill set to all stages of transformative and challenging civil, site design, watercourse, natural resource, green infrastructure, and wetland restoration work to join our Civil Group.
Are you interested being part of a team and bringing your valuable skill set to all stages of transformative and challenging work? This position provides an opportunity for a Civil Engineer to join a reputable, industry-leading engineering consulting firm where their professional goals can be achieved.
- Serve in leadership role for stormwater management projects
- Help build staff and experience to perform larger water resource projects (floodplain management, river restoration)
- Client management
- Business development engagement
Preferred candidates will have:
- B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering preferred, but not required
- Wisconsin P.E.
- Experience with stormwater management and water resources projects
- Experience using AutoCAD Civil 3D and stormwater modeling software
- Highly motivated, proactive, and willing to take on new challenges
- Strong communication and management skills
- Accountability for quality of work, project schedule, and budget
- Competitive salary based on value of skills
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life, Short-Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing