We are looking for a Senior Professional Land Surveyor (PLS) Project Manager with a minimum of 10 years of experience to join our Civil Group.
Are you interested being part of a team and bringing your valuable skill set to all stages of transformative and challenging work? This position provides an opportunity for a Professional Land Surveyor to join a reputable, industry-leading engineering consulting firm where their professional goals can be achieved.
- Research and prepare Plats of survey, ALTA surveys, Certified Survey Maps, Easement exhibits, etc.
- Review construction plans and prepare lay out information for field crews
- Potential for position to be a primarily office role with limited field work
Preferred candidates will have:
- An associate’s degree or higher in land surveying or related field.
- A PLS License for minimum 10 years preferred
- Experience with survey for civil engineering
- Experience using AutoCAD Civil 3D
- A high-level of technical expertise
- Strong motivation, be proactive, and be willing accept new challenges
- Strong communication and management skills
- Accountability for quality of work, project schedule, and budget
- Competitive salary based on value of skills
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life, Short-Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing