Project Construction Engineer
The Sigma Group, Inc. (Sigma) has a need for a Construction Engineer who is experienced in site civil, municipal, and/or DOT construction management. A qualified candidate should have 4 to 15 years of experience providing construction management skills for civil and building related projects. Other necessary skills include:
- Experience with construction management/inspection. The experience could range from building construction, municipal utility, and DOT roadway projects.
- Foundation of understanding of design and construction.
- Basic knowledge of computer software including AutoCAD is preferred but not required.
- Strong communication, organization, scheduling, and planning skills.
- Background in the industrial market is a plus.
This position is a special opportunity for a project engineer who is interested in construction management to work with experienced staff to support the civil group on the construction aspects of our work.
Sigma is a growing civil and environmental engineering firm located near downtown Milwaukee in the Menominee Valley. Sigma rewards engineers for value brought to the firm and our clients, so we are looking for an engineer that is looking to take on more a larger role in project management and business development.
Sigma employs a diverse group of surveyors, civil engineers, geologists, environmental technicians, and construction technicians.
We offer a comprehensive benefit program including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Competitive salary based on value of skills
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- ESOP Company Ownership
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401K Profit Sharing Plan
The Sigma Group is An Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested candidates: Send us your resume!
Error: Contact form not found.