The Sigma Group, Inc. (Sigma) has a need for a Project Site Design Engineer who is experienced in civil and site design for development projects in the commercial, industrial, and healthcare sectors.
A qualified candidate should have 5 to 15 years of consulting experience on development projects.
Other necessary skills include:
- B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering preferred, but not required
- Civil engineering skills including site planning, grading and utilities
- Background experience in WisDOT inspection and/or design a plus
- Knowledge in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Strong communication skills
Sigma is an established civil and environmental engineering firm located near downtown Milwaukee, in the Menomonee Valley. This position is a special opportunity for an engineer to join a growing firm that has been involved in significant recent urban redevelopment in the area. Sigma rewards engineers for value brought to the firm and our clients; therefore, we are searching for engineer that is willing to take on extra responsibilities, a larger role in project management, and business development.
Salary based on applicant’s experience. We offer a competitive benefit package.
Sigma strives to employ and retain highly motivated and passionate industry-leading professionals who want to make a difference.
Interested candidates: Send us your resume!
We offer a comprehensive benefit program including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Competitive salary based on value of skills
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- ESOP Company Ownership
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401K Profit Sharing Plan
The Sigma Group is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer.