WHO WE ARE
Our careers at The Sigma Group, Inc. are defined by the character, attitude, and skill set of the people who work together at Sigma. Our culture is one of service before self; integrity; and responsibility to our clients and co-workers. We employ a variety of engineers, scientists, geologists & hydrogeologists, surveyors, construction professionals, consultants, and compliance specialists.
Sigma strives to employ and retain motivated skilled professionals. If you are interested in joining our team, you’re encouraged to submit your resume or contact us.
WHERE WE’RE BASED
The Sigma office is in the Menomonee River Valley near downtown Milwaukee, close to the Third Ward, Walker’s Point, Mitchell Park, and Milwaukee’s Inner Harbor, in view of Marquette University. Our building is situated along the Menomonee River on an award-winning brownfield redevelopment site, one of the first development projects in the resurgence of the Menomonee River Valley.
We are located near many cultural, entertainment, recreational, and dining opportunities. Bicycling enthusiasts, walkers, and joggers all frequent the “The Sigma Loop” portion of the Hank Aaron State Trail, a connection of the larger Oak Leaf Trail, while the Menomonee River is home to fisherman, kayakers, canoeists, and local club and collegiate crew teams.
JOIN OUR TEAM
5. Dedicated staff: Our attitude is reflected in the clients-for-life attitude of our employee-owner staff.
4. Work/Life Balance: Committed workforce that enjoys diverse opportunities with the benefits of living, playing, and working in a vibrant urban setting.
3. Projects have tangible outcomes: The solutions we provide are real and make a positive difference. Transforming the Menomonee River Valley; the construction and maintenance of the Brewer’s ballpark facility and the Summerfest grounds; improving our County Parks; and marquee projects located throughout southeastern Wisconsin, state-wide, and regionally that have helped grow community and economic prosperity.
2. Variety of assignments: Opportunities abound to provide solutions to the myriad challenges brought to us by our clients.
1. Walk our talk: We are proud of our solution-oriented approach, reflected in our very own award-winning brownfield redevelopment that is home to Sigma’s headquarters located on a former contaminated industrial site that we transformed into a sustainably constructed building and native prairie on the bank of the Menomonee River.
Accept the challenge to become a member of one of the most transformative organizations in the Milwaukee business community!