Capri Senior Communities – St. Rita Square
E. Pleasant St. & N. Cass St., Milwaukee, WI
- Project involved the demolition of the existing St. Rita Church and parsonage and construction of a 6-level Senior Living building with an attached church building with a gross square foot area of 182,000 square feet on an approximate 1.05-acre site.
- Project required vacation of an existing public alley and construction and dedication of new public alley.
- Project required extensive relocation of existing We Energies electrical facilities through the site.
- Significant grade drops along street frontages required extensive coordination with the project architect to set exterior door and floor elevations.
Sigma provided site survey, site environmental, site engineering and site due diligence services:
- Site survey
- ALTA/NSPS Land Title Survey
- Topographical Design Survey
- Certified Survey Map to combine parcels
- Alley vacation and dedication documents
- Construction staking
- Site Due Diligence Services
- Coordinated geotechnical investigation
- Extensive coordination with We Energies for relocation of existing electrical facilities
- Site Environmental Services
- Phase I Environmental site assessment
- Pre-demolition asbestos assessment
- Site Engineering Services
- Construction Plans
- Erosion Control
- Site Layout/Paving Plan
- Grading Plan
- Utility Plans
- Storm water management plans/permitting
- Construction administration/oversight