Industrial Air Quality
Industrial air quality encompasses more than outdoor emissions from your facility. The indoor air quality at your facility also impacts your employees, therefore air emissions management is vital.
The Sigma Group has assisted numerous clients with stack testing, opacity testing, developing emission inventories, obtaining air permits, and calculating actual and potential emissions.
Sigma provides the following services:
- Air emission inventory
- Air toxics quantification
- Compliance management
- Control Technology Analysis
- BACT, RACT, LAER and MACT
- Emission control evaluation and design
- Emission evaluation/compliance determination
- Permit application development including:
- Construction and operating
- New source review
- Title V permits
- Registration permits
- Permit strategy
- Risk management plan
- Source characterization and mapping
[responsive][/responsive]Sigma knows air quality. Sigma will help solve your industrial air quality problems.
Indoor Air Quality
Sigma services consist of monitoring for the following contaminants:
- Asbestos and silica
- Biological agents (mold, bacteria)
- CO and CO2
- Heavy metals
- Noxious odors
- Oil mists
- Particulate matter
- SVOCs, VOCs and methane
- Temperature and relative humidity
- Other process exposures
[hr margin=”0px 0px 40px 0px”]
[separator headline=”h3″ title=”Related Projects”]
[separator headline=”h3″ title=”Contact Sigma”]About this service.
Error: Contact form not found.